Easter is the perfect excuse to host some fun activities with your family and celebrate the emergence of spring! If you’re stuck for ideas on how to keep your little ones entertained this Easter holiday, we’ve compiled our top activities for you to get stuck into and guaranteed to have an egg-cellent time!
- Easter egg hunt – perhaps the most obvious solution of them all, but an Easter egg hunt in your garden or home is the perfect way to keep your little ones entertained! Whether you want to use chocolate or fake eggs, or a name hunt, it will be a guaranteed fun challenge to get the competitive streak flowing!
- Easter baking – what better excuse to get your children involved in some cooking with some easter treats! We love the look of these Easy Easter nests and these Easter biscuits.
- Egg race – get your family involved in a classic egg race – all you need is a hardboiled egg (which if you want to go the extra mile, can decorate with paint or glitter), a spoon and then let the race begin! The winner is the one who reaches the finish line first without dropping their egg.
- Make Easter Cards – get crafty and make some lovely Easter cards for your family and loved ones – all you need is some coloured card, scissors and crayons and you can get creative!
- Make an Easter wreath – if you want to try something new, making an Easter wreath could be the activity for you! It’s a fun crafty activity that you can also use to decorate your home! For inspiration, take a look here on how to make one.