With BBQs and summer gatherings in full swing, you may be looking for some recipe inspiration to try this season. Well fear not – Colief has you covered with some of our top picks to try this summer that are sure to be a hit with friends and family! Summer smoothie – if you are
Symptoms Of Colic
Top Tips For Dealing With Colic
1. Although it is distressing, the most important thing to remember if your baby is affected by colic is to remain calm.
2. Introduce a soothing routine around the time of the day when your baby’s colic is usually at its worst, this is typically in the evenings.
3. Keep a log of the times when your baby’s colic is at its worst – you may be able to find a pattern associated with any triggers, allowing you to understand better how to ease the symptoms.
Podcast: Understanding Colic & How to Cope
Become Part Of Our Community
Head on over to our Facebook page; you’ll find lots of beautiful baby photos and heartwarming stories shared by the mums and dads of our community. We also have lots of exciting competitions and giveaways for you to get involved in!
Read Our Blog
Whilst you might associate the common cold with the winter months, a cold is actually prevalent every season, especially in younger children whose immune systems are still developing. Below we’ve listed some top tips for your family should you be hit with the common cold this summer! Make sure you get plenty of rest and
Summer is finally here! And whilst we may not be able to travel abroad for our holidays this summer, that doesn’t mean you and the family can’t replicate the perfect holiday here in the UK! We’ve compiled a list of our favourite places to visit on your doorstep that won’t make you feel like you’re
1. Infant and Toddler Forum (2014) Preventing Vitamin D Deficiency in Toddlers https://www.infantandtoddlerforum.org/media/upload/pdf-downloads/4.7_Preventing_Vitamin_D_ Deficiency_in_Toddlers.pdf.
2. Public Health England and Food Standards Agency (2014) National Diet and Nutrition Survey: results from Years 1 to 4 (combined) of the rolling programme for 2008 and 2009 to 2011 and 2012 https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/national-diet- and-nutrition-survey-results-from-years-1-to-4-combined-of-the-rollingprogramme- for-2008-and-2009-to-2011-and-2012.
3. Public Health England (2016) PHE publishes new advice on vitamin D. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/phe-publishes-new-advice-on-vitamin-d
4. NHS (2017) Vitamin D. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-D.aspxtings.