Did you know that April is Stress Awareness Month? Stress Awareness Month has been held every April, since 1992 to increase public awareness about both the causes and cures for our modern stress epidemic. Millions of us around the UK are experiencing high levels of stress, particularly since the start of the pandemic, and now
Colief Infant Drops are suitable to use from birth and can be used whether an infant is breastfed or formula-fed. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when preparing your infant’s formula.
|Feeding Options||Number Of Drops||How to Use Colief|
|Breastfeeding with Colief||4 Drops
|Using Colief with formula||4 Drops
|Making formula in advance using Colief||2 Drops
|Using Colief with ready-made formula||4 Drops
Top Tips For Dealing With Colic
1. Although it is distressing, the most important thing to remember if your baby is affected by colic is to remain calm.
2. Introduce a soothing routine around the time of the day when your baby’s colic is usually at its worst, this is typically in the evenings.
3. Keep a log of the times when your baby’s colic is at its worst – you may be able to find a pattern associated with any triggers, allowing you to understand better how to ease the symptoms.
4. Try a one-week trial of Colief Infant Drops to help diagnose whether temporary lactose intolerance could be the cause of your baby’s colic symptoms.
Become Part Of Our Community
Head on over to our Facebook page; you’ll find lots of beautiful baby photos and heartwarming stories shared by the mums and dads of our community. We also have lots of exciting competitions and giveaways for you to get involved in!
Read Our Blog
Easter is the perfect excuse to host some fun activities with your family and celebrate the emergence of spring! If you’re stuck for ideas on how to keep your little ones entertained this Easter holiday, we’ve compiled our top activities for you to get stuck into and guaranteed to have an egg-cellent time! Easter egg
Whilst Valentine’s may look a little different this year, that doesn’t mean you can’t get involved in some family fun in crafting the perfect Valentine’s gift for your loved one! Whether that be a partner, family member, friend or someone who has meant a lot to you this past year, why not make their day
1. Infant and Toddler Forum (2014) Preventing Vitamin D Deficiency in Toddlers https://www.infantandtoddlerforum.org/media/upload/pdf-downloads/4.7_Preventing_Vitamin_D_ Deficiency_in_Toddlers.pdf.
2. Public Health England and Food Standards Agency (2014) National Diet and Nutrition Survey: results from Years 1 to 4 (combined) of the rolling programme for 2008 and 2009 to 2011 and 2012 https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/national-diet- and-nutrition-survey-results-from-years-1-to-4-combined-of-the-rollingprogramme- for-2008-and-2009-to-2011-and-2012.
3. Public Health England (2016) PHE publishes new advice on vitamin D. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/phe-publishes-new-advice-on-vitamin-d
4. NHS (2017) Vitamin D. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-D.aspxtings.